Friday, October 17, 2014

Autumn Touches

Hello strangers! I miss you all dearly! Despite my best intentions to get back into blogging I just haven't had time between my health and my big news...we are moving! We have sold our wonderful home in exchange for another beautiful old home full of character and possibility, but that suits my disability needs better. Once we get settled in I will hopefully begin to blog through the decorating process!
Saying goodye to this house will not be easy!

But I can't wait for you to see what we have planned for our new one! 

For today however,  I am sharing just a few autumnal things that I put out for fall. Since we sold our house quickly I decided not to drag out all of my decor for fall and Halloween but I like the simplicity and I really think I will be scaling down in my new home. 


I have been waiting for months to display my brown transferware finds from back in the spring.

Just a simple farmhouse/cottage look with the browns in the dishes reflecting the seasonal changes from the green of summer to browns, oranges, reds and golds.

And few cozy primitive fall touches are a must during my favorite season!

Since I am not getting my Halloween decorating fix at home I am lucky that I get to do the displays at the antique store where my Junky Chic Boutique is located. I really love it!

Despite still dealing with this crazy Lyme Disease and all it throws at me, I'm happy that I still have my junk and decorating hobbies as a diversion. I am keeping positive that the move will not be too stressful and that better days are ahead. I truly would appreciate any prayers! Hopefully I will be back again soon with good news from a successful move and enjoying better health.

Enjoy this beautiful October!

No comments:

Post a Comment